A feeling I thought that would disappear after a period of time. A dreadful feeling I thought I would never have to deal with again, but unfortunately it came back. Oh dam you!!!
Every time its brought up I cant help but feel agitated by it. I know I should get over it. But sadly its quite difficult when your afraid of the mysteries that lie in the future.
"How Did We End Up Here" by B44 what a song... sometimes I wonder if feelings do run in circles and it just takes time for them to come back, like how it takes the world 365 days to make one whole circle around the sun.
Sometimes I wish life would be simple like algebra. Wishing things would make sense...and wishing life would not have to be so dam dramatic, but i guess with out that life is boring...but who cares. As long as things make sense its what makes it less stressful.
FMLife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment