Remember those good old days when life just seemed so worry free.
19 years pass and now I sit here worry about whats next whats next. Time to finish that paper. time to study for that test. And besides that life is filled with drama after High School, my goodness I thought that was only a phase that leaves you after you get your HS diploma, but I guess it follows you until you die... LoL whatever.
To be honest. I have been with many girls in my life about 8 9 10 or so. But then it could be less because people say some dont count, but hey whatever. Though all these girls were special at the time. There is one that i truly adore. Who would have thought such an Angel could possible exist. Someone who is so sweet, kind, understanding, beautiful, funny, trust worthy, squishy, amazing, caring... and so on. Never would have believed I would find such a beauty.
These past 4 months and 27 days I have never felt so happy. Even with the drama happening in my life, This girl is like that frosting on top of your cake. The only thing that makes you bring out the best in yourself. That motivation to go for the goal. That smile you have when you get your first toy. What a feeling. She is the core of my world. What more can I ask for. Intense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A non emo blog... good job~! Let's just hope for the best and you are able to rely on someone while things are shitty. I love you <3
ReplyDelete