What am I doing or where am I going with this? Times like these I wish I could just pop some cheat code in and have a little screen pop out on the side and tell me what lies ahead. Sadly to say life doesn't run on a 300 dollar platform. I can't believe I am this confidence, I can't believe I am this stupid. Everyday I feel like theres always something wrong with me. Why can't I just live life or why can't I just...? But whatever, If this is how it will be then I will have forget.
Sometimes I wonder how much? How long? Someone shoot me ... Though I won't give up there just will be drastic changes in order for better things to happen and for me to stop writing these depressing blogs. Why am I up at 4am blogging.. sighh.. oh yeah its gets hard to sleep with weight on my mind.. how f ing sad of me...
Whatever... life goes on ... as the sun still shines bright so will I. No moon will block my way of succeeding in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment